Warning: This website requires a modern browser. As you are using an old browser, the site might not work correctly.
Terms and Conditions
‘BPAC’ means Blue Planet Academy & Consulting bvba, a company registered in Belgium (company No. 0834.464.076) whose
registered office is at Witte Patersstraat 4, 1040 Etterbeek, Belgium.
‘BRE Academy’ means a business owned by BRE Global Limited, which is a provider of blended (both online and classroom) learning, training and education Programmes for professionals and employers.
‘BRE Global Limited’ means a company registered in England and Wales (company No. 08961297) whose registered office is at Bucknalls Lane, Garston, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 9XX, United Kingdom.
‘Programme’ means the information Programme, training course, workshop, examination and/or other event provided exclusively by BPAC in Belgium, under licence from BRE Global Limited.
‘You’ means the natural person applying to attend the Programme, and where such person is a delegate on behalf of an organisation, ‘You’ shall refer jointly and severally to the natural person and the organisation, on whose behalf you warrant you have the authority to bind by proceeding with the application.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between You and BPAC (referred to
collectively as ‘the Parties’) and supersede all prior agreements and understandings in respect of the Programme
provided by BPAC that is the subject of the application. The Parties acknowledge that in entering into the agreement
neither has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said
or written in negotiations between us prior to such agreement except as expressly stated in the agreement itself.
Neither of the Parties shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any agreement (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
- The applicable fees, inclusions and content of the Programme shall be as described on your application form on the BPAC registrations website (inschrijvingen.blue-planet.be). Unless explicitly specified, travel and subsistence are not included in the applicable fees. BPAC reserves the right to update or adjust the fees, inclusions and content of the Programme from time to time as it sees fit.
- Unless otherwise specified, VAT shall be additionally applicable to any stated fees.
- Reservations cannot be confirmed until payment of the fees in full (or a deposit amount where this has been expressly specified by BPAC) has been received. Confirmation of allotted placement shall be sent within seven (7) working days of receipt of application and full fee (or deposit, as the case may be). BPAC reserves the right to decline the registration of any applicant at its absolute discretion and shall refund any fees received in such an instance.
- In the event BPAC elects to accept a late registration, payment must be received in full prior to attendance of the first day of the Programme.
- BPAC reserves the right to refuse admission in the event of failure to observe any of these Terms and Conditions, including for the avoidance of doubt the foregoing payment obligations.
- Unless otherwise specified all Programme events are to be held at the BPAC site, near Brussels, BE. Should BPAC agree to provide the training at your premises or at a location you organise, you shall ensure a safe working environment in compliance with applicable law and you shall ensure the provision of all facilities as BPAC may reasonably specify. BPAC shall advise any important information or changes including venue location at least seven (7) days before the event.
- Requests to transfer from one Programme date to another must be made in writing and received by BPAC with fourteen (14) or more days’ notice prior to the originally scheduled Programme date. You shall be liable for a rescheduling fee of 25% + VAT of the initial Programme(s) fee paid in addition to any additional fee for the new Programme. Attendance must be within six months of the original Programme date.
- For cancellations made in writing the following refunds will apply:
- Over 28 days before the event, a full refund of course fees;
- 14 to 28 days before the event, a 50% refund of course fees;
- 14 days or less before the event, no refund.